- Choice of stylish template designs, created especially for photographers and artists
- Easy to use admin system
- Update or change your site whenever you want
- Opt to have your own domain name
- No software required
- Full e-commerce facilities
- Free 2 week trial
“I recommend Clikpic to any photographers thinking of building a website.”
Amateur Photographer magazine
“Building the website was uncomplicated and completely hassle-free.”
Digital Photo magazine
Beginners’ guide to building a Clikpic site £120 (half day)
If you would like to learn how to build a Clikpic website from scratch, then this course is likely to be for you. We teach you the basics of how to put the site together, what sections you can have, how to add images and how to add copy and make changes.
- To have gained confidence to put together a basic Clikpic website and how to edit and manipulate its content.
- You will have created a basic styled website.
- You will have a better understanding of how to upload your images and display them correctly.
10.00am to 1.30pm
Summary of course structure
- Introduction about Clikpic
- Understanding the Clikpic admin system
- Viewing some of the template styles available
- Creating new menu sections
- Editing your sections and moving content around
- How to format and add photos to the system
- Using a slideshow and rotator feature on your photos
Anyone who would like to learn how to put a basic Clikpic website together.
Except for some Peterborough courses, you will need to bring along your own laptop (with Wi-Fi). If you do not have one, please email email@example.com to see if anything can be done.
Your booking with us is strictly subject to our terms and conditions.
The course fee includes refreshments but not lunch. Should you have any specific requirements, please let us know as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do hope you enjoy the course and you come away from it excited that you can build your own Clikpic website.
|13/02/13||London||24-32 Stephenson Way