- Choice of stylish template designs, created especially for photographers and artists
- Easy to use admin system
- Update or change your site whenever you want
- Opt to have your own domain name
- No software required
- Full e-commerce facilities
- Free 2 week trial
“I recommend Clikpic to any photographers thinking of building a website.”
Amateur Photographer magazine
“Building the website was uncomplicated and completely hassle-free.”
Digital Photo magazine
Customising your site £175 (full day, lunch included)
The aim of this course is to gain a better understanding of the customisation settings – where they’re located and how to utilise them effectively – so you can create a bespoke website with its own look, feel & structure. This course also covers how search engines look at your site. Please note, this course is not suited for beginners, rather anyone who has a reasonable understanding of the Clikpic system.
“With Clikpic the possibilities to customise are such that my website actually looks and feels entirely mine.” Nicholas Goodden www.nicholasgooddenphotography.co.uk
- Gain confidence in using the Custom Style settings available.
- Create a unique styled website.
- Gain a reasonable understanding of how search engines look at your site content.
9.30am to 4.30pm
Summary of course structure & timetable
Morning session (9.30-12.30)
- Introduction about Clikpic
- A look at the different templates styles
- Preview and position elements
- Applying content sections to existing sections
- Alter the layout of your site sections
- Adding menus
- How to add Facebook and Twitter logos
- Applying background images to the site content
- Adding logos/ header images
- Understanding custom fonts
Afternoon session (1.30-4.30)
- How to display larger images
- Showing a slideshow style scheme
- Understanding the rotator
- Using the gallery mode features
- Laying out the gallery images
- Whats New
- Looking at Search Engine Optimisation
Who should attend
Anyone who has a reasonable understanding of the basic Clikpic system & who would like to understand more about the customisation settings & options.
Except for some Peterborough courses, you will need to bring along your own laptop (with Wi-Fi). If you do not have one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if anything can be done.
Your booking with us is strictly subject to our terms and conditions.
The course fee includes lunch and refreshments. Should you have any specific dietary requirements, please let us know as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com.
We do hope you enjoy the course and you come away from it with a good knowledge & understanding of the Clikpic system.
“I have long since abandoned the standard templates & have used the Clikpic system to create my own personalised site.” Ewan Mathers www.ewanmathers.com
|22/11/12||London||24-32 Stephenson Way
|30/01/13||London||24-32 Stephenson Way
|27/02/13||London||24-32 Stephenson Way